- About CVHS
- Mission and Vision
- Message from the Dean
- Event Calendar
- Open House
- College Fact Sheet
- Accreditation and Awards
- Contact Us
- About Stillwater
- Update Directory Profile Information
- Student Services
- Apply Now
- DVM Program
- Other Programs
- About Stillwater
- Open House
- Current Students
- Commencement Information
All Giving Opportunities
Top Giving Opportunities
- Minimally Invasive Procedures Program | Building a Minimally Invasive Procedures Program to improve animal well-being by minimizing pain and discomfort associated with the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of disease. Less pain, faster healing, decreased anesthesia risk and better outcomes are a few of the advantages reported for MIPs.
- Dr. Roger Panciera Project Fund | The program aims to enhance student learning honors Dr. Roger Panciera’s teaching legacy by elevating the educational experience for students. This project will provide enhanced technology in new and existing classrooms and the teaching aids necessary to train the next generation of veterinarians
- Clinical Skills Program | The program will engage students in hands-on learning experiences throughout the four-year program in a low-stress, low-risk environment. Students will augment curriculum offerings while minimizing live animal usage. Students will develop clinical abilities and improve skills over time through repetition using animal cadavers and simulated computer models.
Other Giving Opportunities and Funds
Office of the Dean
- Veterinary Medicine Fund for Excellence | Supports the greatest needs of the Center for Veterinary Health Sciences, based upon the dean’s perspective. Potential uses include professional development, student travel, enhancing educational spaces, faculty recruitment and any other vital needs that arise throughout the year.
- Alumni Affairs Fund | Support for alumni related activities.
- CVHS Bricking Campaign | Honorary and memorial pavers to the Walk of Honor & Military Courtyard.
- Faculty Development Fund | Supports activities that contribute to the overall professional development of CVHS faculty.
- Student Support Fund | Veterinary student scholarships.\
- Veterinary Medicine General Memorial Fund | Memorials for CVHS alumni and staff; veterinary student scholarships.
- Vet Med Student Activities Fund | Provide financial support for enrichment activities for students and prospective students of CVHS. Also supports the CVHS Wellness initiatives.
Veterinary Medical Hospital
- Veterinary Medical Hospital Fund: Supports the greatest needs of the hospital to enable the hospital to continue to provide excellent care to more than 15,000 animals annually.
- Cardiology Fund | Provides financial support to purchase and/or upgrade equipment utilized in the cardiology unit.
- Equine Section Fund | Provides financial support to improve the Equine Section of the Hospital.
- Food Animal Section Fund | Provides financial support to improve the Food Animal Section of the Hospital.
- Gaylord Center for Excellence in Equine Health | Supports equine critical care and performance.
- Onyx Courtyard | Supports OSU Veterinary Medical Hospital companion animal brick courtyard.
- OSU Animal Relief Fund | Emergency care of animals injured or displaced by extreme weather events or other severe circumstances.
- Pay-It-Forward Animal Assistance | Provides support for treatment and procedures that are considered curative for owned and stray animals visiting the Veterinary Medical Hospital.
- Small Animal Critical Care Upgrade | Facilities and equipment support to the KSACCU.
- Small Animal Section Equipment Fund | Funds are used to purchase equipment for the Small Animal Section of the Veterinary
- Medicine Teaching Hospital.
- Small Animal Surgery Section | Supports the work of the small animal surgery group of the hospital.
- Wildlife Care Fund | Supports Avian, Exotic & Zoo Medicine Service at the Veterinary Medical Hospital for clinical treatment and rehabilitation for orphaned wildlife.
Veterinary Clinical Sciences
- CVHS Academic Center | Construction and naming opportunities for the exterior and interior CVHS faculty office facility.
- Veterinary Clinical Sciences Fund | Support the faculty who are an integral part of the hospital who train veterinary students through hands-on experience and provide the highest quality of care to clients and patients.
- Canine Research Fund | To further research in canine health.
- Companion Animal / Small Animal | Funds support improving the health of companion animals by increasing the understanding of small animal diseases through research, improving the methods of diagnosis, prevention and treatment.
- Equine Research Program | To further research in the effects of exercise and physiological stress of respiratory function in horses.
- Cohn Pet Care Facility Operations Endowment | Support of annual operations of the Cohn Facility, improvements, maintenance of equipment and animal care.
- Operation Catnip Stillwater Fund | Provides financial support for the program and/or expenses for wide-scale trap neuter/return program for cats in the Stillwater community.
- Pete’s Pet Posse Research & Veterinary Program Support Fund | Provides support for the Veterinary Teaching Hospital to assist staff in providing pain management, complementary therapies, and physical medicine to CVHS clients.
For more information, contact Chris Sitz, Senior Director of Development& Team Lead, at (405) 385-5170 or email@example.com.